Thread: Exhaust Poll
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:32 AM   #60 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Guys thanks so much for all your input... I think I will be going with the Invidia Gemini rolled tips... all I am worried about now is the SS or the titanium blue hue?!?!?!?! What do you guys think? My concern with the blue hue is that it looks ricey? But I think it's very cool... am worried about what other folks will think once they see it on my car....

thoughts?
I got the rolled SS tips and am very happy with that choice. The Ti tips are a bit too flashy for me. I feel like the rolled SS still looks beefy, but a bit more serious. I'm not really interested in picking up attention from ricers or the police because of bright blue exhaust tips.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote