Thread: Exhaust Poll
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #59 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Guys thanks so much for all your input... I think I will be going with the Invidia Gemini rolled tips... all I am worried about now is the SS or the titanium blue hue?!?!?!?! What do you guys think? My concern with the blue hue is that it looks ricey? But I think it's very cool... am worried about what other folks will think once they see it on my car....

thoughts?
First of all, it's your car. Do what YOU want and what YOU think looks good. Nevermind what others think of your car. Having said that, I'm not a fan of the burnt titanium look, so I went with the SS. The color of your car (white) will go with either option, whereas the Ti with 40th quartz doesn't look right to me.