View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 09:54 AM   #40 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM View Post
We had a terrible season that was made interesting towards the end. The Rangers were at the top of the conference for most of the season and backed in to the playoffs. They are a good playoff team though and always make things interesting. In fact, I'll bet they take Game 1 in Washington. But Lundqvist looked tired on Saturday. He wasn't himself. He's gonna need to stand on his head to get the Rangers through. They are at least a better coached, and far more defensive minded team than they have been in the recent past. But in the Playoffs your best players have to be at their best. Maybe Gaborik will wake up. The loss of Callahan will prove huge especially on the PK. It should be interesting.

I also see Philly going out in 6.
The Rangers always make for a difficult matchup for the Capitals. They're a very physical squad. I hope the Caps win, but I'm thinking 6 games at best.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote