View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 12:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
NXTAZEE
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 7AT
NXTAZEE will become famous soon enough

My wife and I have had our hearts set on a G for about a year or so. I've driven the previous style, which by the way I think looks much sportier than the new style, and the new ones. The new style has a much better interior over the previous and the auto is almost like the Z. Back in march we go to the international auto show and we see the new Z and were blown away. Absolutely awesome inside and out. At this point we are not as excited about a G any more. About 7 weeks ago we finally got to test drive it and that was it. A week later we ordered one. For us it was everything we wanted, great performance, awesome styling inside and out without sacrificing too much refinement. I just find the new G's styling too conservative. The inside is a big improvement over last years, but still a little conservative imo. I think that was the intention of Nissan, offer a true sports car ( Z ) and a more conservative touring car ( G ). I don't think they want the two cars to go head to head with each other. Anyways I still don't have the Z yet, and just when I think I'm dealing with the wait and all, FricFrac brings his beautiful blue Z over to torment us .
2010 Carbon Silver 370Z 7AT charcoal int. sports package | Clear Bra | Invidia Gemini CBE | CF B-Pillars | CF Fangs | CF Z emblems | Swift Springs | 20mm & 25mm Spacers | SPC Camber Arms | Brushed Aluminum shift knob
NXTAZEE is offline   Reply With Quote