View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 09:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
370z1
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Stillen SC
370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, not dropped (yet) :-)

As of right now there is no rubbing and I have both the 20mm spacers and the springs in my garage waiting to be installed. The springs will drop the front 1.2 inches and the rear 1 inch. My guess is that if it does rub it will because the spacer pushed the tire out too far and will then make the top portion of the tire contact with the outer curved fender lip upon larger throws. I don't suspect the 255 tire width will rub due to turning radius even with a 20mm spacer installed because it looks like there will be room. Only one way to find out, I'll update the post after i get both the 4 springs and the front spacers installed, but it won't be for a while. If I remember correctly I read others had 20mm spacers and were dropped and did not have issues. Have a search on this forum, you'll find set ups that are working like what you want to accomplish. If you don't find anything let me know I'll find those posts. Good luck and after you get those installed share some pics please....
370z1 is offline   Reply With Quote