View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #78 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Did you have the exhaust or listened to it before getting the turbos installed? I have the Fast Intentions TDX with 12" resonators, and it drones in the same region as well. It was bad when I had the Berk HFCs, so I went back to stock. Now it's much bearable, so perhaps you can look into getting the TDX with 18" resonators (what I wanted from the start). I'm only suggesting TDX because it's what I have and tried, so there's not much to compare. What I can tell you is that my gf hated my car and says it sounds like a boat. She's much more tolerable of my car now with the stock cats.