Thread: Exhaust Poll
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 08:41 PM   #49 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
UPDATE: ok guys, I think I am narrowing down to Invidia! I've been doing some price searches, and I think I am closing in on a very good deal.

I had a question though, most folks who have this installed also have an HFC upgrade or an intake upgrade to go along with it. I don't plan to do either the HFC or intake upgrade... in other words, just the Gemini CBE. How does this sound on its own??? Is it still the nice low burble that I am looking for? No rasp or wheezing sound after stepping off the gas? (I have heard this wheezing sound on several you tube vids... when the person steps off the gas.... weird.). Does any one have just vids of the gemini installed with no other mods??? That's what I am looking for.
The 'wheezing' you speak of is a deceleration hiss that any exhaust with a X-Pipe will have.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote