View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 11:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Alright what? You over-corrected a slide almost into an effin curve and then you say you have "VERY quick reflexes and having had a ton of experience with RWD cars" and then you say lesson learned.

Yeah sounds like a LOT of experience. I hope you realize that makes no sense. Maybe you should drive with the TC on.... unless your car is graphite cause I need a new front bumper and sideskirts.
Quick reflexes kept me from doing a 180+ or ending up nose-first in a curb...

I was making a left turn across a 3 lane road (center turn lane), rear end swung out further than I anticipated (wasn't expecting it to lose traction to that extent), I attempted to turn it more into a power-slide to pull through it - it didn't react so I continued putting more right-turn on the wheel until it did (which is where I apparently over-corrected) and it snapped the rear end back to the left faster than I could have imagined...

I am not experienced with locking diffs, or as tight of steering as the Z...or the weight balance of the Z. So, yeah, on one hand, I am not that experienced, but on the other, I know what to do and how to compensate.

General experience vs "Z" experience...

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by kannibul; 07-02-2009 at 11:43 AM.