View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #47 (permalink)
my2004Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' 370Z w/Sport 7AT
my2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knewrome View Post
I was wondering if I was alone dealing with the trucks. I can pull up next to a vette, stang, beamer, etc and everything is cool. Nobody's manhood is being questioned. However, at least once a week, I encounter a jackass in a pickup truck that wants to race, cut me off, ride my tail or find another way to suck at life. It also seems to be the case that the bigger the truck, the bigger the douche.

Ain't Skeered, No Fear, Piss on Chevy, #3, Size Matters - Keep it Classy, Rednecks! Polish those truck nuts.
It's the exact same thing for me here in Albuquerque, NM. We call them the "you ain't $h1t balloon" crowd. They're always there to talk smack if you have something nice or are doing something to better yourself. Then once you actually achieve something it gets even worse.

I'm curious if people act this way in other countries or if it's just the fragile egos here in the USA?
my2004Z is offline   Reply With Quote