View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 12:08 PM   #42 (permalink)
Masa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Family Cars
Masa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtaxelson View Post
only had the z for couple months now...and already been antagonized to raced by si's, m3s, jags, and crappy crappy cars...unfortunately i dont have enough willpower to not show them what im capable of lol...
Haha I know the feeling but sometimes it's better not to engage them.

When I picked up my Z back in Feb. it couldn't have been more than a week old some douche college kid was riding my bumper in his Celica GTS with horrible body kit. I pretty much ignored him for a good mile and we were coming up to a turn. Mind you it was raining so I was in no mood for retarded driving especially in a week old car.

I take the corner normally and I guess Celica kid thought I was too slow so he switched lanes to overtake me and ended up breaking his tires loose and hitting the guard rail and hopping the curb. If I had decided to indulge that idiot and raced him there would be a very strong chance he would have hit my car instead of the guard rail and curb.
Masa is offline   Reply With Quote