View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 09:09 AM   #35 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Yeah, definitely. I remember a while back I really got the itch to engage a black Camaro SS that I was cruising next to... but something told me no. Then we came up on a fender bender and BAM, his lights come on and he stops to help. Unmarked car!

We confiscate some of them in drug busts but a lot of them we just buy. I believe Loudon County and Fairfax County are the two richest counties in the US, and it shows. Pretty soon our cops will be chauferred around in Rolls Royces.
If you've played Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for PS3/Xbox, you know what those counties are going to be rolling with. They are going to have Lamborghinis, Bugattis, Koeniggseggs, etc.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote