View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
takjak2
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Legit Racecar 370Z
takjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodytechz View Post
Looks like black glass dude, what polish/wax do you use? I have a MB NISMO too and want to keep it looking it's best!
5050 wax twice a year. Wash with Eagle One "Nanowash & Wax" and after every two or three washes ICE synthetic polish. I washed the car Wednesday (without the polish), drove about 300 miles down to Birmingham and took this photo Friday evening. This photo is not edited in any way, and like almost all my photos was taken with a Sony point and shoot with a 37mm circular polarizing lens to reduce glare.

I wouldn't recommend other ICE products, but I love the easy results with the synthetic "polish".