View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
krnbbagadog
Base Member

Drives: 11 nissan 370z
krnbbagadog is on a distinguished road
Default Negociating dealers...and basic question

Ok I am in the army and currently deployed to iraq.....will be back to state this year August.

I talked to my dad last night and he needs my help, which is my older brother he's trying to go college and go work but he doesnt have a vehicle.
I've been planning to buy Z soon as i get back but I guess i will have to buy it now to help my brother out so he can drive my car until i get back.

Anywayz Here are my questions and corncern about...

I got USAA Bank and i just apply for $35000.00 Auto loan and I got approved for it 5.05% interest rate and $566.24 monthly payment for 72 month

I want 2011 370z Tourning with navigation option for $35000 OTD.
I already shot e-mail to dealers around my local area and only problem i got is will dealer negociate with the price for $35000 as OTD?

Also can you actually negociate the price by e-mail? this isn't my first time because i tried to buy Infinity G37 2 years ago but they wouldn't give me a answer straight by the e-mail.

I am 24 years old and i never had a car...So when my brother goes to the dealership and drive my car away which after i paid off full with auto loan, Does my brother need money to register car or what so ever? well obiously he needs gas money for sure but license plate all that type of stuff.

I really thank you for reading my thread and i will be reading your reply everyday and learn your knowlege until i purchse my Z!!!!!
krnbbagadog is offline   Reply With Quote