View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 08:44 PM   #369 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
The pictures should be showing up. It seems like the tire is contacting that little tab just slightly, although I wouldn't worry about it at all. If you really wanted, you could probably just trim that tab back slightly as it doesn't do anything really.

Thanks, I can now see the photos. probabaly will wait and see if mine rubs on sport wheels, 245/40 Fr and 275/35 Rr and then trim if neccessary. Oh and I have 20mm spacers up front, so with all this talk about oversizing the tires and now throw in wheel spacers. I am gonna hold off on oversizing until I see a member photos with my same setup.

19"Sport wheels
20mm wheel spacers Front
245/40/19 tires

25mm spacers Rear
275/35/19 tires

Current springs - Eibach
Coming soon Swift Springs
1.2" drop Front
1.0 drop Rear

Oversizing tires on paper may look good on paper, just to find out I am screwed in the long run and have to down size the wheel spacers due to the 4x4 look.

Oh and let's not forget the possibility of needing upper control arms, because of oversized tires. Gonna play steady Eddie this round and keep to OEM tire sizes.

Are you running stock sport wheel tire sizes in those photos? Thanks, I appreciate your input and feedback.

Last edited by ZForce; 04-10-2011 at 09:12 PM. Reason: typo
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote