View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 06:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I get the lil "punto ocho" civics on me and that garbage but the biggest a$$holes out there are pickup drivers. If you pass one they get all stupid. They try to pass me and cut me off. And its so stupid cuz I don't cut anyone off. I will pass you and at minimum won't merge till I'm 50ft in front. In tight traffic sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do but in normal traffic I don't pinch anyone. Pickup and some SUV drivers will see me pass and they act like I'm inviting them to a road fight. Its weird cuz they start off doing like 50 in a 70. I pass them doin 75. Next thing you know I have an SUV pummeling down the road at 100mph to either tailgate or cut me off. Pick up drivers are really makin me sick though, way more than the rice crew. The second stupidest drivers are dodge charger v6 drivers. Its like they are mad they couldn't buy a V8 charger or challenger so they are out there trying to show they got balls.
Lastly, mustang punks always tryin to show off. They bother me but the least cuz they just show off on acceleration, then leave it alone once they go 5 over the speed limit.its only since I bought my Z. They never even paid attention in my G. Whatever. I laugh at them.

With the SUV/pickup guys.they always CONVENIENTLY pull there crap when I'm with my wife. I'm just praying it happens when I'm alone.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote