View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 05:07 PM   #365 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
^So where are the pics? Are you saying it rubs and is so what is the solution?
The pictures should be showing up. It seems like the tire is contacting that little tab just slightly, although I wouldn't worry about it at all. If you really wanted, you could probably just trim that tab back slightly as it doesn't do anything really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Is the slight rubbing from every day driving? That makes me a bit worried about my choice of 275/35 up front! Christian, I forgot what tire sizes you are running.
I have gone through the canyons once or twice so that probably accounts for most of it right there! I wouldn't be worried, it is very minor and contacts the tread well inside of the side wall so it wouldn't matter if you went with a 275 tire I think. You can always trim it off though, it doesn't serve any real purpose from the looks of it.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote