View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 02:06 AM   #29 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

In ~98/99 dad bought a used Z32-TT. I didn't know much about Nissan and Z's (really wanted a souped up '98/'99 Accord coupe), and my car was an '87 200SX SE-V6 (retired in '05).

Anyhow, when it was time to plan for the next car photos of the Concept Z emerged in '99. It did not stir much interest at all.:

Dad and I later found a black 2004 Z32-TT in immaculate condition. Neither of us knew how to drive a stick, so we had to let it pass. Looking back, I wish I got this car, but I was around 17-18 and was nowhere mature enough to handle something with this much power. The engine was silky smooth, had few door dings, interior was clean, etc.

A couple years into college and still looking around for cars a new image appeared. This is what started my obsession. So for the next couple of years I joined jmanz.com (later became my350z.com) in search for new concept photos and leaks:

Not knowing what a VQ35 felt like, in March '02 my dad and I test drove a VQ35 Maxima. We liked it so much we ended up preordering the 350Z, which arrived in October '02.

I had it for 6 years before selling it and placing an order for the 370Z, which arrived in April '09.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 04-10-2011 at 02:10 AM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote