Thread: Why????
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 01:49 AM   #24 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I was originally looking for a used 370Z but the used sales guy worked to get me in a 2011 nearly within the budget. He checked inventory and found me exactly what I wanted in Oklahoma. They had to drive it down to Austin from there, but he just traded one of the Z's on their lot for mine. 2011 MT Base Sport with a few additional options for $32K.

My advice is find a dealership with enough Z's in stock to trade and have them search other dealers' stock. An energetic sales person that isn't pushy is a great help. My used car guy spent nearly 2 hours calling dealerships trying to negotiate. Although, I will say I didn't get much service from him after the car was found, since their used car lot is down the highway on a separate site. Still very satisfied with my experience however. And the car is fantastic.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote