View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 07:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

I saw this advertisement in a movie theater while waiting for Terminator 3 to start and knew it was my next car!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKaSeg2jdUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreezy562 View Post
I was driving a 97 taures and my dad had a 2003 mustang.. i somehow convinced him he needed a new car so he gave me the mustang and came home with the orange colored 350. I loved it... he was in an accident which left the orange z totalled and him unscathed.. nissan was good enough to get him a brand new 350 in silver with orange seats. Again i fell in love and wanted one of my own.. i patiently waited till i could afford a 350. I tried again to convince my dad he needed a new car, and again i succeeded. Except this time the silver Z went to my mother!! He brought home a pearl whitr 370 and from then on i had to have one. I saved and saved and caught a deal on a 40th and jumped all over it. Now there is 3 z's in the driveway and im very happy to say one of them is mine!!
Good story!
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote