Thread: Exhaust Poll
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Quick_Z View Post
Whhhaaattt???? No hks?!?!?!

Dan
Hi Dan... sorry but the look of HKS is too "loud" in terms of looks... see my first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycz View Post
Tanabe Medalion CBE would also fit the bill. Sounds great and excellent build quality. Also it has no bling hanging down.
I'm not familiar with this CBE, jaycz. I will do look into it. You have it on yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpathfinder View Post
Invidia
Fitment was excellent. High quality welds Stillen and Invidia look the most "OEM". The sound is deep but not too loud. Exhaust tips are adjustable and don't stick out too much. You have a choice with dual walled vs single wall and stainless steel vs burnt titanium looks.
I heard good things about both Stillen and Invidia. Are you happy with your invidia? I think I will definitely go double walled, as that looks less ricey to me.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote