View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 09:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zaku
Base Member

Drives: 02 Honda Civic Si
Zaku is on a distinguished road
Default Bad Dealership experience

Hi I was just wondering if there is a thread to report bad dealerships here. So that we can stay away from them and their bad services. I was searching and I didn't see anything so I wasn't sure. So I guess I want to post my experience here.

So Today I had a very bad experience with a bad Nissan dealership here in Rockville,MD. Yesterday as I was searching for 370z I went to the nearest Nissan dealer which is Rockville, here in my home town. I saw 4 Z cars in the lot, after looking online in dealer inventory. I didn't have a lot of time since I had to get to work so I just looked at them quickly. Today I called the dealership to arrange a test drive for tomorrow. As soon as I got in touch with a sales I asked about scheduling a test drive. The sales immediately told me that he didn't have any 370z for test drive. he only had one in the show room and he wasn't going to let me test drive it. I asked if it was for sale and he goes the showroom car is not. I'm guessing that's a valid answer, but I continued and told him, I saw 4 Z cars in the lot and they didn't seem to be marked, or have anything that indicated that they were for other customers. I then told him I would call at a later time when he got more into inventory. Since the dealer is 7 mins away I drove there after work, Im in a pretty respectable attire.

And I went up to look at a Silver Z inside the showroom. I looked around for help and no one wanted to help me. Maybe it's because I'm young and that the fact that I had a respectable amount of Down money that didn't catch their attention. So On my ways out I see this sales person with an Older gentleman he must be about 50 looking at a Z. If I don't have to I never want to give these guys any business. I made a call to another place 10 miles away and they just got in more Z the sales was very nice and wanted to even come in on his day off tomorrow to take me on a test drive. I can't believe they are places like this Nissan dealer in Rockville, In this bad economy. Do they Not wanna sell cars?
Zaku is offline   Reply With Quote