View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 10:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Can take a look at STATUS racing seats also.
The Bride Zeta III Type L actually might be a bit tight, mostly the upper shoulder area is larger, the lower area is maybe 5mm bigger but the side bolsters do flex a little over time to conform to the driver.
I got the largest seats status makes in the Ring GT series; and let me tell you if I didn't lose 25lbs. they wouldn't feel as good as they do now. I am not sure how anyone could fit with the specs they recommend.

I am 5'9" and 170lbs. And I have the 38-40" waist seats. And I fit perfect, and I am a 33" waist. When I was 195 and a 36"...they where tight!

So if you think "hey I am a 39" waist, I can fit in those"....you won't!

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote