Thread: Exhaust Poll
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 09:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
JB1
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z sold
JB1 has a spectacular aura aboutJB1 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Berk
Quality: very good, after a harsh winter with lots of salt on the road the pipes and mufflers are still rust free and shiny!
Fitment: very good now, but I had to do some adjustments to the hangers to have the tips line up right. However, I had one of the first two batches of this exhaust, so I assume those were early production issues and will not be there on newly produced exhausts.
Looks: tips are very similar to the stock ones, slanted and in the same position, similar size too. Muffler position same as stock but shiny stainless instead of painted flat black. So a little bit of bling under the bumper.
Sound: perfect! Nice deep tone but no drone or rasp. Nice growll when you step on it, but never too loud. Note: this is with stock cats, I had HFCs before and that made it too loud for me (but it did sound even better supercar/ race car like)
Black Fangs // Black rear Valance // Berk CBE // COBB post MAF tubes // K&N drop in filters // Setrab Oil Cooler // Stillen Sway bars // Z1 SS brake lines // Stillen brake cooling kit // Harness bar //
JB1 is offline   Reply With Quote