Thread: Exhaust Poll
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 06:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold
Question Exhaust Poll

Am deciding which exhaust to purchase (or have wifey let me buy) for Father's Day I've seen the various reviews, database clips, etc. But there's so many. What I want out of this thread is for you guys to recommend what you think I should get. I've narrowed it down to the exhausts listed above in the poll. I would like to know what you guys actually have. If there is another brand of exhaust worth looking into, please reply with that too and I can add the poll choice. After voting, can you please also reply with this format? Again, I would like your "personal opinion" regarding the points below, of what you think of your own exhaust.

Exhaust Name:
Quality:
Fitment/Looks:
Sound:

FYI, I don't like exhausts that stick out a lot further out than the stockers... to me that looks ricey. I would like to avoid my car being thought of as ricey as much as possible both in looks and sound.

Last thing, I also would like to keep my OEM cats, and no test pipes... if that helps any. Thanks

=============
UPDATE 4/16/2011

Went with Invidia Gemini and installed it today. Here are the details and review:

My ongoing Invidia Gemini exhaust review
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra

Last edited by FromG2Z; 04-16-2011 at 11:07 PM.
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote