View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
So you wanted the same online special price from 2 years ago? Lol

Forged Performance: SPC Camber Arm Blow out sale!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
I think that after the Vendor came down in price and acknowledged an error was reasonable But for Op to still complain about a $20 difference? is unreasonable, and to make a thread to slam a Vendor for it? Is ridiculous, And this thread deserves to be locked!! Really wft!

That is really lame if you ask me. And to start a thread on it.....really. I've been doing business with Forged for years with nothing but great experiences. I guarantee there's another side to this story also. But even then it is small beans. My car is having a LSD installed and will be tuned there Monday, guess I better call and canel because of your lame experience that's proabaly half true.

Last edited by SPOHN; 04-08-2011 at 08:40 PM.