Thread: Drivers we hate
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
indecisive, quick lane changes with no turn signal. That's what kills me. If someone signals, I'll 95% of the time let them over. If you try and just take the lane, it's about 35% of the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Also hate people who follow too closely. I've noticed that in my area, tailgating is an epidemic. At least when I'm in the Z, I can lose them as soon as the road bends enough, but in my DD, I have to slow down. I'm not going to have some idiot flying into my back bumper because they rode my azz and then we had to brake at the drop of a dime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@AAMComp View Post
^This. Gotta love when people create rolling roadblocks. I never understood why the concept is so difficult to understand. If you are moving slower than the average pace of traffic, stay in the right lane(s).
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote