View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
Arc
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Ford Explorer S
Arc is on a distinguished road

Nismo89, LOL.

Here in MN, since there's a winter season, there are mostly SUVs, pickups, AWD vehicles, but there's plenty of variety.
Since I was never as passionate about cars til now, I haven't been paying much attention to what people are driving.
I've seen the usual amount of Corvettes, Mustangs, Challengers, Camaros, a Viper or two. Not a crazy amount, less than 3 or so of those, so they're all rare to me. To be honest, I am a big fan of Transformers toys, and when the first movie came out, I was really interested in the 2010 Camaro (aka Bumblebee), but now, that appetite no longer exists.

As far as the poll is concerned, I don't really care either way. Not alot of people can afford the 370Z. I still see plenty of cars (10+ years old) every day which means that buying anything more than a used car is out of alot of people's income.
The only way to afford a 370Z is either you drop every penny you have into owning the car at an early age, you're rich, or you're older with a stable paying job to afford it.
Of course I probably don't know what I'm saying either.
Arc is offline   Reply With Quote