View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
DDonovan
Base Member

Drives: 07 Honda S2000 AP2
DDonovan is on a distinguished road

April 8th update:

1) The date is set . The event will be August 20th. Facilities and staff are booked adn paid for. I have also paid for bar service up until midnight so we can party a bit up at the mountain.

2) Saunders Subaru is now onboard for sponsorship and will be providing some swag for the WRX crowd.
- On this note if anyone knows of any sponsors that might be interested in providing either cash donation, freebies, raffle items please let me know or contact them yourselves to see if they might be interested in adding in some sponsorship. These can be any business what so ever but I am also targetting the dealerships.

3) Starting location and the Pre-meet have been determined and arranged as have 3 of the 7 checkpoints.

4) If you are at all interested in this event please let me know so I can get you on the list. All I need is first name for you and your passenger, an email address, and your home city.

5) Costs are as follows: Car and Driver = $100.00; Passenger = $50.00; bring money for the raffles as well..., some great prizes.

6) Accomodations on the mountain for $99 - $189 depending on what you want. Please remember that you can attend the event and head back after the awards and still make Victoria or Vancouver. The last ferry out of Nanaimo is 11:45 and some participants did this last year.

7) Prize money is as follows:
High Hand ==> $500.00
Second ==> $300.00
Third ==> $200.00

Last edited by DDonovan; 04-16-2011 at 09:31 PM.
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote