View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 10:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Keep me posted. I've touched the buttons gently while it's rattling and that doesn't seem to fix it for me. It's got to be something internal. It didn't always do it, which is particularly annoying.

Kenchan, I know all too well what warranty replacement would mean. They'd first say I have to make a weekday appointment. Then I'd have to leave the car for no good reason. Then I'd have to come back once they've ordered the part or be without the car for a week while they wait for it. I'm much more inclined to remove the mirror and take the whole thing apart.