View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDZRVIT View Post
FF, Imho I don't see the need for the SP if the car won't see any off road use. $4K can go into a lot of other upgrades such as increasing HP/TQ. This is where my $4K savings will eventually be spent to get that little performance edge on the other Z's and even the stock Nismo's
True - I just skipped on the Nav and did the upgrades. I can definately use the spoiler, wider tire, bigger brakes as well as the SRM on the track And what is good on the track is good on the street for those "emergency" manouvers :P