View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #451 (permalink)
LostMarine
Banned

Drives: RB4 335I
LostMarine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabarivas View Post
Bench racing is bench racing... what a fuxking waste of bandwidth... And for what its worth - i think the 135 is an extremely capable well sorted car - its just hilarious how important being a hair faster is to some... I feel bad for you when two years comes by and cars then make our cars look like iron weights with people flintstoning their way around... Seriously - its a car - you drive it and you appreciate it... if you got your bimmer to simply talk **** to others and "defend you cars honor" then you wasted 40k and should be driving a mini van...

I have driven and "played" with many a N54 - they have their moments and so does a Z or a miata or any other car tailored for an enthusiast... if you cant appreciate a sports car when you see one - then you are less an enthusiast more a car-bigot... I am sure if you actually owned a 370 - you would be in here defending your investment to the teeth... (just like a lot of people do in here)...

Dont even start with me on the whole mod for mod nonesense - seriously? "mod for mod my d!ck is bigger than yours" - thats all i hear in these forums... People need to grow the **** up and learn to not only appreciate the things that they own...
a 40k waste? im sorry if you thinnk a car is an investment, and it was 49,900BTW + all the extra's ive done to it .

its a toy, its a hobby, its something to have fun with. enjoy your car, but you were enticed enough to join this discussion because you were curious about the outcome. enjoy yours, ill enjoy mine.

some enjoy racing, some dont. let me ask you this, why were you in here to begin with?