View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #365 (permalink)
LostMarine
Banned

Drives: RB4 335I
LostMarine is on a distinguished road

my arrogance is directed to the few people that just dont accept reality.

HR has been accused of many many things. all been proven to be false. he currently has a sedan on tune/meth still trapping 120+mph. the guy actually accusing him of whatever runs the bimmerboost.com sites and has a reputation of his own.

but yes, i saw the z that finally got to the strip. this is my point though, it takes that sort of level to compete with n54's. I came here to research what those level cars can and are doing.

the only reason im even bringin 1/4 mile results into this is because the mph shows what the cars are capable of and how they fare against other cars in exhibition of speed type encounters. (like what the begining of this thread was about...)

im not looking to prove superiority, just tryin to inform the crowd that the N54 is a strong DD competitor, and maybe enlighten some of you as to what to expect.

i have only heard of a few cars encountering problems, and those were related to various gremlins, whether it be because bmw didnt give them a oil cooler until later, or they had an overlly aggressive tune. eitherway, lots of 1/3 series take part in that sort of racing and again, are rather formidable, but as we all know, driver dependent
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabarivas View Post
Who gives a ****? Seriously? You guys need to get out there and drive your cars more than sit here and talk sh!t... Oh ya look at my **** its 1 second faster than yours!! Oh yea Im sooo cooollll
posts like that are nonsense.. you read the title, you came in here just as the rest did. you dont like what your reading? dont respond. my bad for trying to show a different avenue of cars and their capabilities. yes, your in sacremento, lots of n54 that way, play with one

Last edited by LostMarine; 04-07-2011 at 07:20 PM.