View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #55 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by in.the.dark View Post
John,

Something that I think you should take into consideration, after your intial effort here, is reproducing the Nismo front in carbon fiber. You are basically targeting a few small demographics:

1. People that want a light front fascia and don't care if it looks stock.
2. People that have to have everything in carbon fiber (including their significant other if they could).

Nissan has really dropped the ball (and opened a door for someone else) by not offering the Nismo front fascia for sale even in ABS plastic. If you were to get your hands on one for a mould, you could easily produce them in carbon fiber the same as you are here. This would appeal to much broader consumer base, such as:

3. People that think the fangs aren't the greatest.
4. People that like the Nismo front more but Nissan left out in the cold.
5. People that want the proven aero design of the Nismo front.
6. People that want a high quality alternative to stock (basically people that feel compelled to mod).

I hope all this pans out and pays off for you. I just wanted to throw out the idea for consideration/discussion. You may have already thought of it.

Keep up the good work.
Personally I don't think that is something that I personally would (eventually) be interested in purchasing myself, however the idea is brilliant. Make a NISMO in CF and corner an entire market!

I'm glad you guys are tackling this head on, props to you.

In for the updates
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote