View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 12:32 AM   #46 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
Put $10 K down and financed the rest as I like flexibility with my money. I have some much higher returns with my liquid assets than my very low interest rate.. No need to tie them up in the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
This is why GAP and free new car replacement (total the car within 3 years and they buy you a brand new one) are a "must" for me on my insurance policy. Also got GAP through my financing agency incase, God forbid, something with the insurance company goes wrong somehow.

I had a teacher in high school who's son had a new (then) '03 Cobra, and the insurance lapsed on Friday, he was going to re-up his policy on Monday. Car was hit Saturday (hit/run). Luckily, only $1200 or so in damage, but it's a good lesson. GAP, GAP, and more GAP, if you are anywhere near even/upside down. Even if not. GAP. It's cheap.

/\ +1 to both these gents replies.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote