Thread: Dealer Logo
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleG370Z View Post
Did you just purchased your car & they applied their sticker on it?
If so, go back to your dealership & have them remove it for you.

I always instruct the dealership not to apply any type of dealership sticker to my car or they can cancel the deal...I hate advertising for dealerships unless they pay me
Same here. I instruct them it can either come without a logo, or they can remove it. That's why I was glad the only thing they had was a license plate cover. That was trashed within 15 mins of getting off the lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I used fishing line and a blowdryer to remove my rear "370Z" emblem. It took some time to remove all the adheasive, but its not that difficult. You just need to take your time. I used a clay bar to remove any leftover gunk, polished and a new coat of wax.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote