View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian0128 View Post
Guess I'm going to be calling out sick. Count me in for this. If you can give a couple of weeks notice on this it would be even better.

We should find a member who lives in the area and do it on a weekday during the day and then have a BarBQ at their house afterwards!

If you do it at night I'm going to need to borrow headlights and there is going to have to be a minimum 7 car length or more following rule.
Brian, we haven't set a date for this yet. This is just in the planning phases.

The endpoint of the run is a restaurant called "Friendly Farm" that has a large parking lot. Food is pricey, but it is what it is.

Agree that following distances need to be reasonable. The turn onto Kidds Schoolhouse road off of Beckleysville Rd is a hard right at the end of an intense S-turn. It's barely visible.