View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 01:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbitiousCK View Post
Hey guys, at the end of this month i will be purchasing a 09 370z with the sport package. I am coming from a bolt on 05 STi with a full suspension and was wondering how the change will be. Obviously it will be different coming from a boosted, awd sedan to a n/a V6 two seater, but as far as acceleration, interior, and overall driving dynamics what should i expect?

Im just looking for some advice or opinions from anyone who cares to share, or maybe from some one who has made a similar switch, thanks guys!
ive not driven a modded STI, but i test drove the 09 STI (new at the time) when i was looking around for a new dd. everything was good other than the first ~4k rpm. there's just no significant torque down low vs the 370Z.

but other then that the car was real smooth and buttery. i might get the 2011 WRX hatch later on as my dd.... not sure yet though.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote