View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 12:14 AM   #46 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravanshaka View Post
Dude, Antelope Valley Nissan? I was born in Palmdale and lived in Lancaster for years

Damn that leg got tore up. What about the rest of him, anything else major? Poor guy lost his leg, but at least he didn't lose his life after getting hit by an escalade.
I can't share all of the info because of privacy laws. That's why I cropped the image so it doesnt have name, medical record number, age, etc. But yes, he's got some other things broken, including internal bleeding. None of the other things were as immediately life threatening and are not injuries he won't be able to recover from (except the leg).
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote