View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 05:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

The PLX gives a wifi link of the OBDII info to the iPhone via an adhoc wifi network. So you don't plug your phone into anything.

I'll keep an eye out for interesting PIDs. I did notice the software tries to break data into right, left, or average. Strangely, right and left are never the same. For example my left intake temp says 120F and the right says 80F. Same thing happens for catalyst temp, MAP, MAF, etc. Not sure where it's getting the second value from or why they differ.

No 1/4mi or 0-60 that I've seen. It is supposed to map your track laps and give color overlays of g forces. I'll keep you guys posted as I test it more.