View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 07:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
edeeZee
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z plat 6 speed
edeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond repute

I "love" my 370 and all that, but uh...with all due respect peeps...IT'S ONLY A F*CKING CAR!

Yeah, take care of it and don't neglect it like those people who plaster their cars with political/musical affiliation stickers and don't wash it for like 10 years straight. Yeah, these people view their cars as a means to ends--transportation! They're not concerned whether you think they drive a bucket or not.

I understand we drive a special car, albeit it's not a Ferrari, and it's nonetheless extraordinary. But gosh!!!! Some of you get so ridiculous about wash/wax/buff etc. and examine every f&cking nuance, detail blah blah blah about what chemicals harm this, what buffer fibers destroy what. You guys sound like those "health experts" who'd claim that drinking tap water versus "organic bottled water" will lead to cancer--SALES PITCH!

I appreciate the input from a lot of you guys because you guys are so knowledgable about hi-performance tips, car care etc. But man, some of you DWELL on this to an EXTREME.

I wash my car with Palmolive dish wash soap, wax it with carnuaba Turtle wax...and the muthaf%cka still looks HOT! And no, no swirl marks--yet--just bird droppings and dead knats here and there.
edeeZee is offline   Reply With Quote