View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
zpartsguy
Base Member

Drives: 1993 300ZX Twin Turb
zpartsguy is on a distinguished road
Smile Nissan Parts @ Hoffman Nissan in CT !!

Hello folks. Just want to introduce myself. My name is Craig Damaschi at Hoffman Nissan Parts department. Would just like to let you Z owners out there know that we are here for all your nissan needs specifically the Z. I have about 20 combined years of nissan experiance. I have owned numerous nissans and have done numerous track events with my sentra and currently own a 1993 300zx Twin Turbo that I have had for over 10 years now along with multiple other nissans. I worked for a prior Nissan dealership and have now found a great home hear at Hoffman Nissan here in simsbury CT. We will be working on monthly specials and events for Z owners as will a discounts for the parts you need (stock parts, tune up parts, NISMO parts). If need be contact me with all your info including your vin # and I will be happy to accomodate your parts needs. The parts manager Jeff Plaskett and other parts advisor Tony Delprincipe have 20+ years experience also. Mention this add and ask for Craig and receive up to 10% off if not more. I look forward to meeting and helping all the Z owners. Thank You !!

Note: Parts are for Local pickup only. Unfortunately it is our company policy that we can not ship parts. Hope this is not a problem. Thanks !!!

Craig Damaschi
Hoffman Nissan Parts Department
Phone: 860-658-3355
Email: craig.damaschi@hoffmanauto.com
Hoffman Nissan
36-46 Albany Turnpike
West Simsbury, CT 06092
Hoffman Auto Group | New Audi, Ford, Honda, Lexus, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Toyota, Smart dealership in , CT 06108, 06092, 06320
Driven By Trust !!!!!!

Last edited by zpartsguy; 04-05-2011 at 01:35 PM.
zpartsguy is offline   Reply With Quote