View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #50 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Day 4 = Success! No real hard moments yesterday. The thought of smoking is starting to become a negative one as opposed to positive one. I'm sure that will flip back and forth as time goes by but at least I'm going in the right direction. Ended up switching the schedule around this week since it was so nice out yesterday and took a short jog around the neighborhood. My cardio is obviously very deficient right now.

Day 5 so far has been pretty busy so I haven't had any real time till about now to think about a cigarette. Still waiting on the supposed weight you gain when you quit smoking, I really could use the extra 10-15 lbs back I lost last month...
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote