View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 05:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
People that deliberately go faster to get in front of you and then slow down to a speed SLOWER than what you were going.

People that are going slower than you on the highway and then just before you're about to pass them, they merge over into your lane for absolutely no reason and maintain their slower speed.

People that weave in heavy traffic in front of you because you know they're going to cause an accident and die and you're going to be stuck their waiting for cops to clear their bodies off the road... Inconsiderate!

People that merge into lanes VERY SLOWLY... As if the slower they merge over, the faster they're actually going. "Waters fine, dive in."

People that drive on the shoulder while you're stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

People that cut me off with very little room in front of them killing my space bubble and making me think they're about to rear-end the car I was originally behind.

Jerks that have their music so loud that even with my windows up and stereo loud I can still hear their crappy music.

Ricers and M3 drivers... They seem to think they have the fastest cars on the road.

People who don't signal before turning right when you're turning left. You could have made your turn, but you thought they were going straight, so you wait, and then last minute they make a right turn.

People who signal AFTER they've merged into your lane in front of you.

People who think that just because their signal is on, they've got the all clear to just come on over, forcing you to slam on your brakes because they're impatient.

Mercedes drivers... They think the road belongs to them because they over paid for a Chrysler or 'other' rebranded POS car.

People that just HAVE to rev their motors at every damn light. Seriously. I heard it at the light before and I wasn't impressed then either. Douche bag.

Those people that drive exactly the speed limit on the streets, and they just HAVE to be driving next to someone else doing exactly the speed limit and there's absolutely no way around these two ding dongs with out going into the median. STAGGER AND GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY WAY!

Since I ride a motorcycle the majority of the time, I'd like to add

People that think the only vehicles on the road are large ones and therefore do not need to look or share the road with us smaller guys. We must not exist. (I get cut off WAY too much!)
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote