View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 01:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdkwang View Post
I've been feigning for a red 89-97 NA Miata and am looking to spend about 2-3k for one. There's plenty of them available on the market but a lot of them are across the country from where I am. No way I'm driving 1000+ to pick up a car. I understand that there are flatbed services for $800-1200 but that's way too much for a car that is worth twice that. Is there some sort of service that will do it for around $300ish
I would buy a cheap plane ticket and drive the car home. Make it a fun trip, not just "all business". Visit a few landmarks and make a week of it.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote