View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 11:55 PM   #69 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

This topic nails home with ppl trying to buy older gas sippers for loads more than they are worth. Get offers nonstop saying how much for your older 91 prelude. Guy from work with a tahoe said name a price and ill take it. I said 3k! Thats over book and hes like ok but of course never brought the money. Last time gas was 4 bucks and change a gallon, I remember the old metro's and ford aspires were going for thousands! When normally they were worth maybe 800? haha I think the general Z owner has a bit more cash and on top of that, they have another car thats their DD.

Good topic though.