View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 10:29 PM   #67 (permalink)
Brazilbro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Juke/240Z
Brazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabarivas View Post
Perfectly developed nations pay 2-3 times what we do for gas... why? because they need to give incentives to alternate fuel / public transport -
Wrong. I believe its because they TAX there gas more

I honestly think this country is lazy and ignorant enough to sit on its *** and watch as other countries adopt alternate transportation -
what alternative transportation are you talking about? Buses? metro?
Have you rode on a bus is a populated area. I rode buses for years in Brazil and believe me don't want to trade riding in your own car with a/c and music and all the comforts it offers

there will always be balance in the world and our time of sipping on free gas is coming to an alarming halt...
Free gas?? I never knew it was free. The only balance outa wack right now is that more of the world is using oil and we don't produce our own so we have to buy from other which has worked ok in the past when our dollar was worth something