View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 05:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Crash
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 02 Corvette Z06
Crash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ SERIOUSLY! It happens to me all the time. I used to wash my Trans Am every morning. I waxed it every 2 months. I clayed it every 4 months. I kept that car as shiny and clean as possible. And then I'd get on the freeway and BAM! Window washer crap all over my car.

Also hate when I'm in a protected left turn lane and the jerk in front of the line isn't paying any attention. Then the light turns green for us and he's sitting there with his thumb up his butt. You honk and honk, but by the time they realize you're honking at them, the light has turned yellow and he goes like a bat out of hell leaving everyone behind him at the light. If people are behind you, you have an OBLIGATION to pay attention, let alone you should be paying attention anyway!

Also hate when people get into an really small accident on the freeway, and instead of pulling over to the shoulder where they're NOT blocking traffic.

Or those totally clueless people that get stuck in a lane on the road because their car is dead, but forgot they have NEUTRAL to move their car out of the way instead of just leaving the car there with the hazards on. Seriously? Would it hurt you any to push your f*cking bucket the hell out of everyone else's way? Or do you prefer to advertise that your bucket is busted?

I also hate those people in the left hand turning lane that don't move up all the way in front of the cross walk when the light turns green. Then I'm behind them and have to sit just behind the cross walk so when the light turns red, I'm stuck in the crosswalk because the cross traffic has already started to go since the guy that was in front of me had to make such a long timely left turn. That's the dipsh*t I honk at!

Last edited by Crash; 06-30-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote