Thread: Wow, Just WOW!
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 08:28 PM   #72 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, that car is ruined. I saw the first pic and was like, "omg, it's horrible", then scrolled to the second pic and said, holy sh!t, it just got worse!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieconfetti View Post
not to be racist or anything, but i feel like the owner of the car is hispanic. surely can not be asian since i am asian myself and majority of us asians, besides viets who loves their vtecs, would not do that to a sexy car.
/\

Anytime you start a sentence w/"not to be racist or anything..." you can pretty much guarantee you're gonna be racist as sh!t.

why don't you just say it looks like it has an NOP on it so we can just go ahead and offend everyone.

And I thought asians were the smart ones...
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote