Thread: Back up camera
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
rangercarol
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z Cherry 6m
rangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back up camera

This is the backup camera system that I chose. Quality and price are both good. Service is also responsive. Total cost was about $240, including shipping.

5" Monitor with CCD Silver License Plate Backup Camera Backup Monitor & Camera - Tadi Brothers http://www.tadibrothers.com/Products/View/SKU54381

For testing, I used velcro to attach it to the driver's vanity mirror. So far, we are pleased with it. The package includes a frame that is intended for inserting the monitor in the dash or visor. When I find time, I will embed the monitor in the visor itself. I don't expect it to be an easy task.

rangercarol
rangercarol is offline   Reply With Quote