View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 12:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
hey everyone

Zaku again with your daily noobish question. Actually I'm playing this is probably a good question. So I don't have a garage, or a drive way. Most of the time My future Z will be parked in the sunlight. what's a good color choice that would last, because Im sure Red and Blue will get damaged faster then say Platinum. Right now my color choice for the Z is White or Silver. Are those good choices? or are the paint so different and better now that it doesn't matter.
Silver is what I would guess. White wouldn't be bad either...

That said, the only thing being considered is IR...UV is the problem w/ paint, which they'll all have just as bad of a time dealing with.

If it's that big of a deal, get a cover.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote